Saturday, December 8, 2007

Great Ideas ...


When you find something ( Article, book, film, tv program) that knew how to state some ideas ..... there's nothing to say but They are terribly good !!

This week I had this experience two time ...
lets say one small time and one BIG time ...

The first was Monday, and it was an article !!
An article I had printed but didn't have time to read ...
Published by The Economist in November the 1st ...
I will devote a whole post to discuss this one ...
It is about religion and politics ...

The second was yesterday, a whole film this time but just the fist part interested me!
I heard about it from Samsoum (I keep quoting him but I don't like all his posts neither do I read solely his blog)
It's a non-profit internet broadcasted film ..;
It really needs more than one post ..
about a theory of religion, economy, and politics ..
but only the first part interested me ...


...

No comments:

Think !!!

There's so many different political cases in the world that you can understand every one by studying Most Similar Cases and check what makes the wrong things !
I am trying to use that Comparative Approach to understand and find the key solution for some problems!
Heavy thing to carry alone, but becomes just feathers when carried together ! (7imel ejjma3a riish)